Friday, February 22, 2013

Kids Eat FREE on this Frugal Friday

  Today I'm sharing an awesome list of restaurants where your child can either eat at a discount or for free!  This would be a great way to spend time together with the family, without breaking the bank.  I know that hubby and I don't get a date night very often because in addition to paying for the date, you also have to pay a babysitter.  That can get pretty expensive.  A dinner out with the family is still wonderful to me!  I get to change out of my everyday uniform(my pajamas), put on a little make-up, and I don't have to cook - this is what I call a win/win!  Just click on the link below.

Have a great weekend!  Go out and eat!





Kids Eat FREE – a HUGE List of Restaurants from Coast to Coast!

No comments:

Post a Comment