Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Homeschooling Art Ideas

  I recently came across a great way to make Art fun for my kids!  This is really something that I don't do enough of.  When you homeschool, it is hard to do all tasks well.  If you have a great day of schoolilng, you have let the housekeeping go.  If you have a spotless house, first I am envious, but you have let the schooling go.  Many days, it is hard to find my balance.  Needless to say, Art does get pushed to the bottom of my "must do" list.

  Children need an outlet for their creativity, ways for their little imaginations to just run wild!  And, when you're stuck inside during the cold and rainy days, Art is the answer.  Just click on the link below!  I hope you enjoy this as much as I did!


http://artmommie.blogspot.com/2012/03/young-explorers-class_10.html 

1 comment: