Thursday, January 31, 2013

This & That Thursday

  I have to start by saying that today has been a crazy day!  All three kids to town for errands, then one to art, one to a friend's house and one dropped off at work with daddy.  After dropping the last one off with daddy, I was back to get little Ms. Art Class.  I then had to take her to daddy.  After that it was groceries and then to pick up my oldest along with one of his best little buddies for a sleep over.  All in all it was a good day because it did, after all, end with a sweet visit with my dear friend and.......oreos!

  Now on to "This & That"!  I must share that I am the kind of girl that likes to wear make-up.  I have been wearing it since I was 13 and let's just say that that equals a long time!  Along the way I have learned a few tricks and today I wanted to share one with you.  It is called eye shadow primer.  You put a little dab on your finger and rub it onto your eyelid before applying your eye shadow.  It prevents your shadow and liner from collecting in the crease of your eye and makes everything look "just applied" all day.  Below is a photo of the exact kind that I use.  I love it!

  Not much makes me feel better than putting on a little make-up - besides oreos!  I also want to look nice for my husband(sometimes).  There are so many days that he comes home to find me in sweat pants or pajamas, hair pulled up on top of my head and......oreo crumbs on the edge of my mouth.  Hahaha - just kidding about that last part!  He knows that I am a mommy most hours of the day, but I don't want him to forget that I am also a wife!

2 comments:

  1. Oo! Good tip! That's going on my grocery list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you can't find a good one and the grocery, try the make-up counter at one of the department stores. The brand I bought came from JC Penney.

    ReplyDelete