Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tasty Tuesday

My favorite snack ever! So healthy!! No-Bake Energy Bites 1 cup (dry) oatmeal 1/2 cup chocolate chips 1/2 cup peanut butter 1/2 cup ground flaxseed 1/3 cup honey 1 tsp. vanilla

  Anyone who knows me, or even if you've just passed me on the street, you know that I love food(you can tell by looking)!  I love to smell it, cook it, I obviously love to eat it and now, I'm going to love to blog about it!

  Today is just a simple little snack, but it has made me a happy woman.  I cannot tell you how impressed I am by this delectable little treat.  So often after dinner, I am convinced by unknown sources, that I MUST HAVE CHOCOLATE.  I had been searching for a healthy alternative to my guilty pleasure.  By George, I think I've found it!

  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment