Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I've finally done it

  I have finally stopped putting it off and started my own blog!  I cannot tell you how many times I have wanted to sit down, put finger to keyboard (because, let's be honest, who puts pen to paper anymore), and somehow record the things that make up what we call life.  I have thrown away so many opportunities to write down things my little ones have said, missed picture perfect moments and have long forgotten too many details.  Well, no more I tell you!

  I have high hopes that this blog will nourish my sentimental side, make me more aware of my faults, draw me closer to the Lord and allow me to share, with you, all the things that I enjoy!  I love being a wife and mother, I truly appreciate the honor to homeschool, I love to cook and am making every effort to be more frugal.  So.......along the way, I will do my best to share some of what I know and prayerfully you will enjoy my ramblings and come back often for more.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment