Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Homeschool Balancing Act

  I cannot believe that it has been a week since I wrote a post!  The days have been so long, yet passed so quickly.  We have been in constant motion.  Well, today I have decided to pause and do some therapeutic blogging!

  I know that I have said this before, but when you homeschool, it is impossible to do all things well.  The last few days I have been driven to do some, much needed, spring cleaning.  On days like today, where house cleaning is our main focus, school work is at a bare minimum. 

  In my post last week I mentioned that we like to watch Drive Thru History.  I want to share with you a link where you can watch "all" of the Drive Thru History videos.  You can use them as a supplement to the history curriculum that you already use or you can watch them just for fun.  These videos are biblically based and have even received a Dove Award.  The host is very funny(when appropriate) and my little ones often giggle at his antics.

http://www.itbn.org/search?search=drive+through+history&submit_search=search

  I am going to go start my fifth load of laundry now(just in case y'all thought I was kidding about the title of this blog)!  Today was a perfect day for a little Drive Thru History!

1 comment: