Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Crockpotting with Whole Foods

  In honor of my post yesterday and the need to use my crock pot more, I am sharing my favorite source for crock pot recipes on this Tasty Tuesday.  These recipes are designed for large families, but you can cut them in half or cut down on your time in the kitchen by eating leftovers the next day!  Most of these recipes are made with whole foods so no yucky processed foods if you are trying to avoid them.


  http://largefamilyslowcooker.blogspot.com/




  I sure hope these keep you out of the kitchen and smack dab in the middle of something else you'd rather be doing!  Me, I'm going to go do something with my kiddos........right after I throw that load of laundry in the dryer.  Now go dust off your crock pot!

No comments:

Post a Comment