Tuesday, September 10, 2013

After too long away - I'm back with a Tasty Tuesday

  So happy to be back y'all!  These last several weeks have been filled with ending our summer, starting our school year, and lots of things in between.  We have had a wonderful bounty from our garden, things have been frozen and canned(my mom is a great canner).  We have been on the exciting journey of purchasing land for a future home.  And Finally, we have started our school year with an excitement that I hope sets the pace for the days to come.

  I have lots of things to share in the coming weeks, but of course today is all about the food!  Since we talk a lot about kids and homeschooling, it is obvious that when I plan recipes, they must be kid friendly and healthy.  And, I have a house full of little grazers!  They are constantly looking for food.  With that in mind, this recipe is just perfect for the grazing child in any home.  It uses fresh or frozen fruit and not much else, I am loving it already!  It does take a little time, but well worth it. 

  Homemade Fruit Roll-Ups:
   http://www.loveumadly.com/2012/04/100-pure-love-for-100-real-fruit-snacks/


  So if you have time, make some healthy snacks for your little ones, and we'll talk again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment