Tuesday, June 25, 2013

It's Strawberry Season

  Oh, how I have missed thee......let me count the ways!  This is the one place that I can put all my thoughts together without interruption.  I had almost forgotten how much I enjoyed this wonderful little creative outlet!  Things have gotten so busy and I just had to lay a few things down.  This little momma's brain was on overload.  So many exciting things have been happening, but I will talk more about that in future posts.

  Thanks to my precious parents, we have the most beautiful garden growing in our back yard.  I cannot wait to harvest the yummy goodness!  Speaking of yummy things, we have been buying lots of strawberries lately so I had to share this wonderful recipe for strawberry sauce.  You could use it over homemade ice cream, cheesecake, waffles, crepes, etc.  I hope you enjoy!

http://www.ourbestbites.com/2009/05/strawberry-sauce/

  Don't forget, tomorrow is "We Homeschool Wednesday"! 

No comments:

Post a Comment