Thursday, June 27, 2013

15 Things You May Not Know About Me

  Today is This 'n' That Thursday so I decided to share 15 things about myself that you may not know:

 1.  I had Spinal Meningitis at the age of 3.
 2.  One of my fondest memories as a child, is singing with my mom!
 3.  As a child I was allergic to all dairy products.
 4.  I have always talked in my sleep......even on my honeymoon, I was so embarrassed!
 5.  I was named after my dad's college roommate, Ray Stacy.
 6.  I love to laugh.
 7.  I wore braces for 2 years.
 8.  The ocean is my most relaxing place!
 9.  When I started wearing make-up, my dad nicknamed me "Old Blue"(blue eye shadow, blue eyeliner, blue mascara)!
10.  I love chocolate!
11.  When I was a high school sophomore, we had a foreign exchange student that year from Sweden.
12.  I got married at the age of 18.
13.  When I graduated and walked across the stage to receive my diploma, Steve yelled out "Old Blue"!
14.  From the years 2000 to 2005, I was pregnant at least 2 months out of each year!
15.  I would love to move to New Zealand.

  I hadn't thought about some of these things in a very long time.  I got a good chuckle out of this list!  I hope you do too!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, you forget I went to high school with you. Your foreign exchange student was handsome indeed!!!! lol Forget handsome...he was purty!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam, you crack me up! He really did become like a brother, I just hate that the many miles between us made us lose touch with one another.

    ReplyDelete