Monday, March 18, 2013

Finally, we are well

  Well, what they say is true!  If one gets sick, they all will get it!  Kind of like, "if you build it, they will come".  We came, we ran fevers, we coughed, we slept and.....we are done!  I am thankful to say that we are all on the mend.  Being sick and puny for 2 1/2 weeks is absolutely no fun.  I have to say that for the 3 days that I held the couch to the floor, my sweet hubby and my littles totally came through!  While hubby picked up necessities from the grocery and dinner from the local fast food, my littles dusted, vacuumed, sorted laundry and even cooked noodles when the troops were starving.  The question is, should I act sick a little more often?

  I really hate being sick.  Mommy isn't supposed to get sick anyway, you know!  I am so glad to be off the couch and to not be in such a fog.  I am also glad that a wonderful, intelligent individual was so inclined to invent "Pinterest"!  Thank you wonderful, intelligent individual!  If you are sick with sore throat, cough and head congestion, have I got a great link for you.  Just click and find out how to make these homemade vicks shower discs.  When you feel yucky, you just toss one of these into the shower with you!  Note to self:  you want to learn more about essential oils.

  http://beingfrugalbychoice.blogspot.com/2012/03/homemade-vicks-vapor-shower-disks.html

  I pray that you all stay well!

No comments:

Post a Comment